The Research Committee, is advisory to the Dean and the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education. The committee is composed of center directors and one other member from each department chosen by the Associate Dean in consult with the department chairs. The committee is chaired by the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education.
The committee provides input to the planning and conduct of the research goals of the college strategic plan. The committee also provides review for college research awards such as the outstanding paper awards, and for internal funding mechanisms such as college PROSPER awards and UF Research Opportunity Seed Funds.
- Yousong Ding – Medicinal Chemistry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larisa Cavallari – Pharmacotherapy & Translational Research – email@example.com
- Eric Krause – Pharmacodynamics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hendrik Luesch – Medicinal Chemistry – email@example.com
- Haesuk Park – Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Schmittgen – Pharmaceutics – email@example.com
- Danxin Wang – Pharmacotherapy & Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Almut Winterstein – Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy – email@example.com
- Daohong Zhou – Pharmacodynamics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephan Schmidt – Pharmaceutics – email@example.com