The Academic and Professional Standards Committee makes decisions on petitions from pharmacy students with regard to academic and professionalism policies (e.g., probation, dismissal), and reviews petitions for readmission associated with prior unsatisfactory academic performance. The committee provides guidance and mentoring to students exhibiting behaviour inconsistent with the expectation of a professional. The committee makes recommendations on changes in academic policy. The committee meets as needed to conduct the work described here. The committee reports to the Dean, Associate Dean, Executive Council, and the faculty.
The membership consists of faculty and a pharmacy practitioner. The Assistant Dean for Student Affairs chairs the committee.
Representatives on the Committee are:
- Heather Bieber – Veterans Administration
- Eric Dietrich – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julio Duarte – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Carinda Feild – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Frazier – Pharmacodynamics – email@example.com
- Robert Huigens – Medicinal Chemistry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Moorman Li – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Emily Cicali – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethany Shoulders – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Kimberly Stultz – Office of Experiential Programs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Vogel Anderson – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Brian Kelly – UF Health Shands Hospital – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Louzon – AventHealth Orlando – email@example.com