The Assessment Committee has the responsibility for programmatic assessment, and assessment of student achievement in both the didactic and experiential elements of the program. The Assessment Committee reviews results from curricular mapping, standardized assessments, annual surveys, curricular milestones, and data collected by Curricular Affairs, Student Affairs, Experiential Education, and other data generating groups. This committee identifies problematic areas, establishes action plans for implementation and forwards data to the Curriculum Committee and Executive Council as appropriate.
- Emily Cicali, PharmD, Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hui Shao, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy – email@example.com
- James Taylor, PharmD, Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lihui Yuan, PharmD, PhD, Department of Pharmacodynamics – email@example.com
- Shauna Buring, PharmD, Dean’s Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Whalen, PharmD, Department of Curricular Affairs and Accreditation – email@example.com