The Professionalism Committee consists of faculty from multiple departments and a representative from student affairs. The committee is responsible for utilizing and promoting the newly adopted University of Florida College of Pharmacy Professionalism Accountability Plan and mentor students who are identified through the tracking system as outlined by this plan. Additionally, this committee will also work to recognize students who excel in professional behaviour by promoting the Best Practices in Professionalism Recognition Program each Spring. Activities of this committee will be reported to the Dean, Associate Dean for Professional Affairs and Assistant Dean of Student Affairs.
- Stacy Curtis – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Randell Doty – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carinda Feild – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Priti Patel – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janet Schmittgen – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Scott Vouri – Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy – firstname.lastname@example.org