Purpose: Our College offers varied forms of international studies and as such, our committee’s purpose is to develop formal policies and procedures that will assure all international studies provide quality learning experiences and that COP students are safe during these experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform as an advisory panel for the international programs
- Publicize international efforts more broadly both internally and externally
- Evaluate potential partnership institutions
- Develop a quality assurance program for our international experiences currently available to Pharm.D. students.
- Implementation and quality assurance of the “Certificate in Global Health”.
- Review and Submit faculty nominations for the University International Award to the Executive Council.
- Act as Ambassadors for international visitors
Representatives on the Committee are:
- Carol Motycka – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- John Gums – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hendrik Luesch – Medicinal Chemistry – email@example.com
- Jenny Lo-Ciganic – Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chengguo “Chris” Xing – Medicinal Chemistry – email@example.com
- Bin Liu – Pharmacodynamics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chenglong Li – Medicinal Chemistry – email@example.com
- Teresa Cavanaugh – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – TCavanaugh@cop.ufl.edu
- Jacques Derival – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christen Langley – email@example.com
- Darla Quevedo – firstname.lastname@example.org
August, October, November, February
August, November, January, February, April
September, October, November, January
August, September, October, November, February, March, April