The Pharmacy Recurring Opportunity Seed Program for Education and Research (PROSPER) program is available to all faculty members in the college. The PROSPER program is funded from the earnings from the on-line (off-book) programs. These funds are used to support faculty innovation, pilot projects, and various other projects within the college. The PROSPER program focuess on three principal award areas:
Policies and Guidelines for each of the three areas are available here.
Please note that Funding for PROSPER Teaching Innovation and Improvement, Faculty Development, and Research Enhancement Fast track, Grant review funding, and Clinical Faculty Research seed funding categories are available on a rolling basis. These will be reviewed within approximately one month by an ad hoc review committee.
Review of Research Seed grants and Bridge funding grants for tenure-track faculty are reviewed in two cycles per year:
- September: the initial call will go out to faculty with reminders of the funding categories and guidelines
- October: proposal submission
- November: review and notification of awardees and release of
- January: the initial call will go out to the faculty identifying funding levels in each program
- April: reminder of Research category submission deadline in May
- May: proposal submission for Research Enhancement awards
- May-June: review and notification of Research Enhancement awards and release of funds