The Faculty Awards Committee is responsible for advancing UF College of Pharmacy faculty by systematically ensuring nominations of faculty for external awards that will raise the profile of the college and its faculty.
The committee is charged with: Promoting a proactive culture of identifying candidates for external awards and providing support to enhance their success; Recommending nominees for external awards, focusing on prestigious and highly prestigious awards in different fields; and Providing advice and guidance on systems and practices that would streamline the nomination and recognition process.
- Jane Aldrich – Medicinal Chemistry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jay McLaughlin – Pharmacodynamics – email@example.com
- Stephan Schmidt – Pharmaceutics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Smith – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
- Daohong Zhou – Pharmacodynamics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina DeRemer – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – email@example.com
Reggie Frye – Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research – firstname.lastname@example.org